In recent years, esports as a genre of sports has risen out of the blue. Esports is the gaming events in the form of tournaments that are conducted in regional, national and international levels and the winner or a team wins a magnanimous prize pool. And with the rising popularity of the esports, the trends of esports betting are also in the rise. The esports betting is expected to touch a whopping 23500 million US dollars from the earlier margin of 315 million US Dollars in the next year 2020. Esports betting is extremely in all over the world and is in its highest point in the west, particularly in the US and Europe. With the help of sites like Nodepositpokergames.com, you now have a plethora of options to choose from and many opportunities to play for free.
How to Bet on Esports?
Esports get no different treatment from other traditional sports in the world of betting. Esports betting can be easily done in any sports betting site, any site that offers usual live, online sports betting. So far so good. But we suggest you try your esports betting through an online casino site for an all-new experience. Why online casino site? Firstly because the customer service executive stays in touch with you regularly keeping you updated about the events and the odds. But more importantly, because of the incredible casino bonus that the legal online casino site offers on signing up with them. The casino bonus can be used to bet on your favorite sport to win real money without spending any real money from your own pocket. Plus the sites can also be used for playing many slot games for free and win real money. Or, if you are interested in playing more skill-based games, you can try out roulette. Check out the fantastic game options on the casino-roulette.ch website from Switzerland.
What Type Esports Bets Are There?
There are quite a few types of betting in the industry. they are:
- Money line betting: it is the most simple and straightforward way of betting where you bet straight on a team or a player.
- Total betting: also known as the over and the under bet, involves whether the total score or runs is above or below the cutoff predictions estimated by the better.
- Spread betting: the winning of the bet depends on the outcome of the game, not just winning or losing but also a draw.
- Proposition betting: or prop betting as it commonly depends on whether a proposition will occur or not occur in the game thus changing the final destiny of the game.
- Future betting: it is about the predictions of the winners of the tournaments or the matches.
Moneyline Betting in Esports
The most common form of betting in the esports is inarguably the money line betting, predicting the winner or the loser among the two teams or individuals playing against each other.
Betting Wagers and Odds
Here are a few tips for your regarding esports betting:
- Find out the gap of skills between the winner and the underdog. This will ensure better chances of winning.
- If at all you want to bet, try money line betting instead of future betting or prop betting.