The Beginnings of World of Warcraft
The world of Warcraft is the fourth in the series of five that deals with the Warcraft fantasy games according to the wow gaming guide. they are:
- Warcraft: Orcs & Humans: the game revolves around the world of Azeroth, humans like citizens and the orcs that invaded the place.
- Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness: similar in strategies and characters in the first part, this role-playing game revolves around Lordaeron. It was a highly acclaimed PC game of its time.
- Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos: this game was set in the fictional universe of Warcraft. The storyline is based years after the end of the Warcraft 2 and revolves around how burning Legion conquers the land of Azeroth with the help of the Undead army.
- World of Warcraft: this one was, however, the most popular among all the games in the series which begins with you playing a first person or third person character who can be seen as fighting the monsters and demon, conquering the lands and overcoming challenges like raid, farming, and questing.
- Hearthstone: this is more of a Warcraft-themed card game and is quite different from the rest in the genre.
What Is The Difference Between DOTA & WOW
The wow gaming guide says that the first difference lies in the name itself. DOTA lies for Defense Of The Ancient whereas WOW lies for the World of Warcraft.
The second difference according to the wow gaming guide is that DOTA is based on an individualistic hero combat whereas WOW is a multiplayer game and is more focused on teamwork.
The map of DotA is the same in all games whereas WOW allows you to explore more in different levels of games, says the wow gaming guide.
Is Esports More Popular than Sports?
Esports and traditional sports are very different from each other. Where traditional sports demand physical endurance, esports typically demand more mental endurance and fitness. Moreover, esports gives the liberty to the player to sit with a cup of vanilla ice cream and play. Both types have a different crowd following. While a sport like cricket or a soccer or tennis can be understood and enjoyed by even a layman, understanding esports needs a different level of understanding and intellect. They involve a good deal of planning and strategies that cat be done unless one has a different reasoning and decision making skills. While traditional sports are more rule-bound, esports is more dependent on the flexibility of the gamers. So it will be wrong to say that esports is more popular than the traditional sports like racing, football, cricket, etc as they have a more elite, sophisticated and intellectual crowds contrary the latter. However, the massive popularity of the esports is unquestionable.